Why do Pilates with me?
- For practical and physical reasons – to increase range of movement, joint flexibility, core awareness, strength and balance.
- For social reasons- to meet like minded people, unwind and enjoy feeling fit and in control.
- For well-being- to improve focus, concentration, and relaxation.
Pilates Mat Classes
1 hour Pilates classes
£10 per session, or six week block £54, or monthly £36.
To increase body awareness, centre of balance, improve flexibility, core strength, mental focus & concentration. So, you can do all the things you love for longer.
Group sessions are held:
- Tuesdays | The Limes Clinic, Boughton-under-Blean - 6:15-7:15pm
- Wednesdays | Small Group Classes Studio CT1 8:50am-9:50am and 10am-11am
- Thursdays | Manor Barn, Canterbury - 6:15-7:15pm
Lessons available at Studio CT1: Private (one person), Dual Private (two people), or Small Group Class (max 3 people) | by appointment only (07506 906614)
Attendance and payment system policies
- Classes will need to be booked and paid for per block of 6 or per month in advance.
- Payment for the following month or block will be taken in the last week of existing agreement.
- Allowances will only be made for booked holidays, and one illness per term.
- If you miss 3 classes within a term your place will be offered to others wishing to join a class.
Thank you for your understanding.